- President Xi Jinping delivers policy speech in Seattle President Xi Jinping spoke to business leaders in Seattle last night and addressed a range of issues. Among them, economic reforms, his anti-corruption campaign and cyber security will likely come up during his talks with President Obama.
- Chinese President Xi meets with tech CEO’s in Seattle Chinese President Xi Jinping met with top executives of U.S. and Chinese tech companies on Wednesday in Seattle. He called for a peaceful, secure, open and cooperative cyber space and closer bilateral cooperation.
- Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg greets President Xi in Chinese Chinese President Xi Jinping exchanged greetings with Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and other tech executives at the eighth annual U.S.-China Internet Industry Forum at Microsoft’s Redmond campus on Wednesday. Zuckerberg, attired in suit with a red tie, shook hands with Xi. “This was the first time I’ve ever spoken with a world leader entirely in […]
- Xi says ‘without reform’ no progress for business in China Chinese President Xi Jinping on Wednesday addressed Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, billionaire investor Warren Buffett and other top American and Chinese business leaders, vowing that his country would work to remove barriers to foreign investment and improve intellectual property protections.
- Xi suggests new ways to build relationship with US (XINHUA) Visiting Chinese President Xi Jinping on Tuesday called for the world’s two largest economies to read each other’s strategic intentions correctly and manage their differences properly and effectively.
- Sino-US tech cooperation big on Xi’s US visit agenda Technology is certainly taking center stage as Chinese President Xi Jinping prepares to hold a forum with both Chinese and American leaders from the industry while in the U.S.
- Chinese President Xi Jinping arrives for first US state visit Chinese President Xi Jinping has arrived in Washington state to begin his first official visit to the United States.
- Mayor of Seattle on Xi Jinping’s visit to the US Chinese President Xi Jinping’s four-day visit to the U.S. will begin in the west coast city of Seattle.